Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Oh deary me

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am looking for a recipes to make banana pudding and I found a website that is 101 things to do with a banana...do I dare open it and see what it's all about LOL

    Sara

  2. #2
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    yes yes open it!!

    Miss Chai and I love Banana's [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Monkey boy would like to know whats in there too.

    LOL
    Lain

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check it out and come back and report! Please!

    *holds monkey boy's hand as we wait with anticipation*

    Hugs -- Chai

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    101 uses for bananas interesting. I only know of one. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry to disappoint you all...but it indeed is a site of recipes for bananas...none of which are what I want *frown*
    LOL

    Sara

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol *was hoping for something more exciting*

    Oh well, have fun with your banana recipes anyway [img]smile.gif[/img]

    xxLauren

  7. #7
    Inactive Member the bitter one's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensAngel:
    101 uses for bananas interesting. I only know of one. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *lol* Me too, you eat them
    [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *dies laughing at the mention of Bananas*

    lol...training...hehe

    Lauren its your thread! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •